Shop Our Flowers In Concord, NH
Flower Facts About Concord, NH
The state flower of New Hampshire is Purple lilac.
The state flower is White birch.
New Hampshire is known for it’s vibrant flowers, including:
- Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea): A native wildflower with vibrant purple petals and a cone-shaped center, attracting pollinators to gardens and meadows.
- Lady’s Slipper (Cypripedium acaule): A beautiful orchid species with a unique, slipper-shaped blossom found in shaded woodland areas.
- Purple Aster (Symphyotrichum novae-angliae): A late-season bloomer adorning gardens with profusions of purple daisy-like flowers, attracting butterflies and bees.
- New England Aster (Symphyotrichum novae-angliae): A perennial wildflower with bright purple blooms, commonly seen in fields and along roadsides during autumn.
- Marsh Marigold (Caltha palustris): A perennial herbaceous flower with radiant yellow blossoms, often grown in moist habitats like marshes and along stream banks.
Some of our favorite attractions in Concord, NH include:
- New Hampshire State House: Visit the State House, the oldest state capitol building in the United States, and marvel at its beautiful architecture. Take a guided tour to learn about the state’s history and government.
- Canterbury Shaker Village: Step back in time at this preserved Shaker community, featuring 25 original buildings and gardens. Explore the exhibits, take a guided tour, and learn about the unique lifestyle and beliefs of the Shakers.
- McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center: This interactive science museum pays tribute to New Hampshire’s space heroes, Christa McAuliffe and Alan Shepard. Enjoy hands-on exhibits, planetarium shows, and learn about astronomy, aviation, and space exploration.
- Capitol Center for the Arts: Catch a show or performance at this vibrant performing arts center. The venue hosts a variety of events, including concerts, theater productions, dance performances, and film screenings.
- Kimball Jenkins Estate: Explore the historic Kimball Jenkins Estate, a Greek Revival mansion surrounded by beautiful gardens. Take a guided tour of the estate and art gallery, participate in art classes or workshops, and enjoy the serene surroundings.
Can I order flowers for delivery in Concord?
Yes, ordering flowers for delivery in Concord has never been easier. With a range of online platforms and local florists available in Concord County, you can easily select your desired bouquet and have it delivered to your loved one’s doorstep. Whether it’s for a special occasion or just to brighten someone’s day, Concord’s flower delivery services are always ready to assist.
We work with florists in these neighborhoods and more:
With a variety of flowers and arrangements to choose from, you can customize your order to suit the occasion and personal preferences. From roses to lilies, tulips to sunflowers, there’s something for everyone in Concord’s flower market.
Here are just a few of the zip codes we service: 03301, 03302, 03303
Do you offer Same-Day Flower Delivery?
Yes, in most cases we offer same day delivery for special events like anniversaries, weddings, and get-well-soon bouquets. Understanding the importance of timely delivery, especially for last-minute orders, we prioritize ensuring that your flowers reach their destination on the same day if ordered within a specific timeframe.
Same-day delivery is a testament to our commitment to customer satisfaction. We understand that sometimes, moments and emotions can’t wait, and we strive to make those moments as special as possible with our prompt service.
Do you partner with local florists in Concord, New Hampshire?
Yes, we have an extensive network of florists in Concord. Partnering with local florists not only ensures the freshness and quality of the flowers but also supports local businesses. Our collaborations with these talented florists allow us to offer a wide range of unique and beautiful arrangements tailored to the Concord community’s tastes and preferences.