Shop Our Flowers In Erie, PA
Flower Facts About Erie, PA
The state flower of Pennsylvania is Mountain laurel.
The state flower is Eastern hemlock.
Pennsylvania is known for it’s vibrant flowers, including:
- Trout Lily: A small woodland flower with yellow petals that resemble the speckled skin of a trout, native to the Erie region.
- Butterfly Weed: A vibrant orange flower that attracts butterflies and adds a splash of color to local gardens.
- Showy Lady’s Slipper: A rare and beautiful orchid with large pink flowers that can be found in moist woodlands around Erie.
- Pennsylvania Sedge: Although not a typical flower, this grass-like plant features delicate seed heads and is native to the meadows and prairies of Pennsylvania, including Erie.
- Fringed Gentian: A late-blooming wildflower with stunning blue petals and fringed edges, found in wet meadows and along stream banks in the Erie area.
Some of our favorite attractions in Erie, PA include:
- Presque Isle State Park: This beautiful state park is one of the main attractions in Erie. It offers sandy beaches, hiking and biking trails, boating, fishing, and birdwatching. Presque Isle also has a lighthouse and picnic areas, making it a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Erie Maritime Museum: Located on the waterfront, the Erie Maritime Museum is dedicated to preserving and showcasing the rich maritime history of the region. Visitors can explore exhibits on the War of 1812, shipbuilding, and the fishing industry. The highlight of the museum is the U.S. Brig Niagara, a replica of the ship that played a significant role in the War of 1812.
- Erie Zoo: The Erie Zoo is home to a diverse range of animal species from around the world. Visitors can see lions, tigers, giraffes, monkeys, penguins, and many other fascinating animals. The zoo also offers educational programs and events for all ages.
- Tom Ridge Environmental Center: Situated near Presque Isle State Park, the Tom Ridge Environmental Center (TREC) is an interactive learning facility focused on educating visitors about the unique ecosystems of the region. TREC features exhibits on local wildlife, plants, and geology, as well as a 75-foot observation tower that offers panoramic views of Lake Erie and the surrounding area.
- Erie Art Museum: Art enthusiasts can explore the Erie Art Museum, which houses a diverse collection of artwork from various periods and cultures. The museum exhibits contemporary and modern art, as well as folk art and regional works. It also hosts temporary exhibitions, educational programs, and community events throughout the year.
Can I order flowers for delivery in Erie?
Yes, ordering flowers for delivery in Erie has never been easier. With a range of online platforms and local florists available in Erie County, you can easily select your desired bouquet and have it delivered to your loved one’s doorstep. Whether it’s for a special occasion or just to brighten someone’s day, Erie’s flower delivery services are always ready to assist.
We work with florists in these neighborhoods and more:
With a variety of flowers and arrangements to choose from, you can customize your order to suit the occasion and personal preferences. From roses to lilies, tulips to sunflowers, there’s something for everyone in Erie’s flower market.
Here are just a few of the zip codes we service: 16501, 16502, 16503, 16504, 16505, 16506, 16507, 16508, 16509, 16510, 16511, 16512
Do you offer Same-Day Flower Delivery?
Yes, in most cases we offer same day delivery for special events like anniversaries, weddings, and get-well-soon bouquets. Understanding the importance of timely delivery, especially for last-minute orders, we prioritize ensuring that your flowers reach their destination on the same day if ordered within a specific timeframe.
Same-day delivery is a testament to our commitment to customer satisfaction. We understand that sometimes, moments and emotions can’t wait, and we strive to make those moments as special as possible with our prompt service.
Do you partner with local florists in Erie, Pennsylvania?
Yes, we have an extensive network of florists in Erie. Partnering with local florists not only ensures the freshness and quality of the flowers but also supports local businesses. Our collaborations with these talented florists allow us to offer a wide range of unique and beautiful arrangements tailored to the Erie community’s tastes and preferences.