Shop Our Flowers In Knoxville, TN
Flower Facts About Knoxville, TN
The state flower of Tennessee is Iris.
The state flower is Tulip poplar.
Tennessee is known for it’s vibrant flowers, including:
- Tennessee Coneflower: A vibrant native wildflower with bright purple petals and a cone-shaped center.
- Yellow Lady’s Slipper: A rare orchid species featuring yellow slipper-shaped flowers and a delightful fragrance.
- Carolina Lily: A stunning perennial with showy orange-red blooms that thrive in the Tennessee region.
- Eastern Redbud: A small tree adorned with clusters of pink-purple flowers that bring a burst of color to the Knoxville landscape.
- Appalachian Blazing Star: A tall, striking wildflower displaying purple spiky blooms atop leafy stems, attracting butterflies and bees.
Some of our favorite attractions in Knoxville, TN include:
- Market Square: Located in downtown Knoxville, Market Square is a vibrant public space filled with shops, restaurants, and live entertainment. It hosts numerous festivals, farmers markets, and outdoor concerts throughout the year.
- Knoxville Museum of Art: This art museum houses an impressive collection of contemporary and regional art. It features rotating exhibitions, educational programs, and a beautiful outdoor sculpture garden.
- World’s Fair Park: Originally built for the 1982 World’s Fair, the park offers stunning views of downtown Knoxville and the Sunsphere. It features a splash pad, walking trails, landscaped gardens, and interactive fountains.
- University of Tennessee: Visit the beautiful campus of the University of Tennessee, home to Neyland Stadium, one of the largest college football stadiums in the country. Explore the UT Gardens, stroll through the campus gardens, and visit the McClung Museum of Natural History and Culture.
- Tennessee Theatre: Known as the “South’s most beautiful theater,” the Tennessee Theatre is a historic performing arts venue that hosts a variety of concerts, Broadway shows, and film screenings. Its lavish interior and stunning architecture make it a must-visit attraction in Knoxville.
Can I order flowers for delivery in Knoxville?
Yes, ordering flowers for delivery in Knoxville has never been easier. With a range of online platforms and local florists available in Knox County, you can easily select your desired bouquet and have it delivered to your loved one’s doorstep. Whether it’s for a special occasion or just to brighten someone’s day, Knoxville’s flower delivery services are always ready to assist.
We work with florists in these neighborhoods and more:
– West Hills
With a variety of flowers and arrangements to choose from, you can customize your order to suit the occasion and personal preferences. From roses to lilies, tulips to sunflowers, there’s something for everyone in Knoxville’s flower market.
Here are just a few of the zip codes we service: 37902, 37909, 37912, 37914, 37915, 37916, 37917, 37918, 37919, 37920, 37921, 37922, 37923, 37924, 37929, 37931, 37932, 37934, 37938
Do you offer Same-Day Flower Delivery?
Yes, in most cases we offer same day delivery for special events like anniversaries, weddings, and get-well-soon bouquets. Understanding the importance of timely delivery, especially for last-minute orders, we prioritize ensuring that your flowers reach their destination on the same day if ordered within a specific timeframe.
Same-day delivery is a testament to our commitment to customer satisfaction. We understand that sometimes, moments and emotions can’t wait, and we strive to make those moments as special as possible with our prompt service.
Do you partner with local florists in Knoxville, Tennessee?
Yes, we have an extensive network of florists in Knoxville. Partnering with local florists not only ensures the freshness and quality of the flowers but also supports local businesses. Our collaborations with these talented florists allow us to offer a wide range of unique and beautiful arrangements tailored to the Knoxville community’s tastes and preferences.