Shop Our Flowers In Lexington, KY
Flower Facts About Lexington, KY
The state flower of Kentucky is Goldenrod.
The state flower is Tulip poplar.
Kentucky is known for it’s vibrant flowers, including:
- Kentucky Lady’s Slipper (Cypripedium kentuckiense) – A rare and beautiful orchid native to the region, featuring intricate yellow and maroon blooms.
- Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) – A perennial wildflower with vibrant purple petals and a distinctive cone-shaped center.
- Cardinal Flower (Lobelia cardinalis) – A striking scarlet flower attracting hummingbirds with its tall spikes and vibrant color.
- Black-eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta) – A cheerful yellow wildflower with dark centers, commonly seen in fields and meadows.
- Blue Moon Wisteria (Wisteria macrostachya ‘Blue Moon’) – A climbing vine known for its cascading clusters of fragrant, lavender-blue flowers.
Some of our favorite attractions in Lexington, KY include:
- Kentucky Horse Park: A must-visit attraction for horse lovers, the Kentucky Horse Park is a working horse farm and an educational theme park. Visitors can explore the International Museum of the Horse, watch live equine demonstrations, and even take horseback rides.
- Mary Todd Lincoln House: This historic house was the childhood home of Mary Todd Lincoln, the wife of President Abraham Lincoln. It is now a museum that offers guided tours, providing insight into the life and times of the Lincolns.
- Ashland, The Henry Clay Estate: Ashland is the former estate of Henry Clay, a prominent 19th-century statesman known as the “Great Compromiser.” The estate includes a beautifully preserved mansion, gardens, and outbuildings. Guided tours provide a glimpse into the life of this influential figure.
- The Lexington Opera House: A beautifully restored historic theater, the Lexington Opera House hosts a variety of performances throughout the year, including Broadway shows, concerts, and dance performances. It is a cultural hub in downtown Lexington.
- The Lexington Distillery District: This revitalized industrial area is home to several craft distilleries, breweries, and restaurants. Visitors can take distillery tours, enjoy local spirits, and experience the vibrant atmosphere of this trendy district.
Can I order flowers for delivery in Lexington?
Yes, ordering flowers for delivery in Lexington has never been easier. With a range of online platforms and local florists available in Fayette County, you can easily select your desired bouquet and have it delivered to your loved one’s doorstep. Whether it’s for a special occasion or just to brighten someone’s day, Lexington’s flower delivery services are always ready to assist.
We work with florists in these neighborhoods and more:
With a variety of flowers and arrangements to choose from, you can customize your order to suit the occasion and personal preferences. From roses to lilies, tulips to sunflowers, there’s something for everyone in Lexington’s flower market.
Here are just a few of the zip codes we service: 40502, 40503, 40504, 40505, 40507, 40508, 40509, 40510, 40511, 40513, 40514, 40515, 40516, 40517
Do you offer Same-Day Flower Delivery?
Yes, in most cases we offer same day delivery for special events like anniversaries, weddings, and get-well-soon bouquets. Understanding the importance of timely delivery, especially for last-minute orders, we prioritize ensuring that your flowers reach their destination on the same day if ordered within a specific timeframe.
Same-day delivery is a testament to our commitment to customer satisfaction. We understand that sometimes, moments and emotions can’t wait, and we strive to make those moments as special as possible with our prompt service.
Do you partner with local florists in Lexington, Kentucky?
Yes, we have an extensive network of florists in Lexington. Partnering with local florists not only ensures the freshness and quality of the flowers but also supports local businesses. Our collaborations with these talented florists allow us to offer a wide range of unique and beautiful arrangements tailored to the Lexington community’s tastes and preferences.