Shop Our Flowers In Madison, WI
Flower Facts About Madison, WI
The state flower of Wisconsin is Wood violet.
The state flower is Sugar maple.
Wisconsin is known for it’s vibrant flowers, including:
- Coneflower (Echinacea) – A native prairie wildflower known for its vibrant pink-purple petals and medicinal properties.
- Woodland Phlox (Phlox divaricata) – Delicate, fragrant flowers that blanket the forest floor with shades of lavender and pink during springtime.
- Marsh Marigold (Caltha palustris) – Bright yellow flowers that thrive in wetland areas, adding a cheerful touch to marshes and streams.
- Wild Bergamot (Monarda fistulosa) – Aromatic lavender flowers loved by bees and butterflies, commonly found in open fields and prairies.
- Shooting Star (Dodecatheon meadia) – Elegant pink or white flowers with backward-pointing petals that resemble shooting stars, often spotted in moist meadows and woodlands.
Some of our favorite attractions in Madison, WI include:
- Wisconsin State Capitol: The iconic State Capitol building is a must-visit attraction in Madison. Take a guided tour to appreciate the stunning architecture, explore the beautiful gardens, and enjoy panoramic views from the observation deck.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison: The university campus offers a vibrant and picturesque setting to explore. Visit the Memorial Union Terrace, where you can relax by the lake and enjoy live music. Take a stroll along State Street, lined with shops, restaurants, and cafes.
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens: Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature at Olbrich Botanical Gardens. Explore the stunning outdoor gardens, including the Rose Garden and Thai Pavilion. Don’t miss the tropical Bolz Conservatory, featuring a diverse range of plant species.
- Madison Museum of Contemporary Art: Located in downtown Madison, the museum houses an impressive collection of contemporary art. Explore the thought-provoking exhibits, attend art talks, and enjoy the ever-changing art installations.
- Henry Vilas Zoo: Perfect for families, the Henry Vilas Zoo offers a fun and educational experience. Admission is free, and you can see a variety of animals, including lions, giraffes, penguins, and more. The zoo also features a children’s zoo, playgrounds, and picnic areas.
Can I order flowers for delivery in Madison?
Yes, ordering flowers for delivery in Madison has never been easier. With a range of online platforms and local florists available in Dane County, you can easily select your desired bouquet and have it delivered to your loved one’s doorstep. Whether it’s for a special occasion or just to brighten someone’s day, Madison’s flower delivery services are always ready to assist.
We work with florists in these neighborhoods and more:
– Sun Prairie
With a variety of flowers and arrangements to choose from, you can customize your order to suit the occasion and personal preferences. From roses to lilies, tulips to sunflowers, there’s something for everyone in Madison’s flower market.
Here are just a few of the zip codes we service: 53703, 53704, 53705, 53706, 53711, 53713, 53714, 53715, 53716, 53717, 53718, 53719, 53726, 53792
Do you offer Same-Day Flower Delivery?
Yes, in most cases we offer same day delivery for special events like anniversaries, weddings, and get-well-soon bouquets. Understanding the importance of timely delivery, especially for last-minute orders, we prioritize ensuring that your flowers reach their destination on the same day if ordered within a specific timeframe.
Same-day delivery is a testament to our commitment to customer satisfaction. We understand that sometimes, moments and emotions can’t wait, and we strive to make those moments as special as possible with our prompt service.
Do you partner with local florists in Madison, Wisconsin?
Yes, we have an extensive network of florists in Madison. Partnering with local florists not only ensures the freshness and quality of the flowers but also supports local businesses. Our collaborations with these talented florists allow us to offer a wide range of unique and beautiful arrangements tailored to the Madison community’s tastes and preferences.