Shop Our Flowers In Missoula, MT
Flower Facts About Missoula, MT
The state flower of Montana is Bitterroot.
The state flower is Ponderosa pine.
Montana is known for it’s vibrant flowers, including:
- Arrowleaf Balsamroot – Vibrant yellow flowers with long, arrow-shaped leaves, commonly found in the hills and meadows of Missoula.
- Showy Fleabane – Pink or white daisy-like flowers that bloom in abundance throughout the summer in Missoula.
- Fireweed – Tall pinkish-purple flowers that thrive in areas of disturbed soil, often seen after forest fires in and around Missoula.
- Beargrass – A stunning wildflower with tall, white, torch-like flower clusters, adorning the mountainsides and open forests of Missoula.
- Lewis’s Monkeyflower – Delicate, trumpet-shaped flowers with yellow or orange petals that flourish near streams and wetlands in Missoula.
Some of our favorite attractions in Missoula, MT include:
- University of Montana: Located in the heart of Missoula, the University of Montana is a major tourist attraction. Visitors can explore the beautiful campus, attend sporting events, visit the Montana Museum of Art & Culture, or catch a show at the Montana Theatre.
- Caras Park: Situated along the Clark Fork River, Caras Park is a vibrant gathering place in downtown Missoula. It hosts numerous events throughout the year, including concerts, festivals, and the Missoula Farmers Market. Visitors can relax by the river, grab a bite to eat at one of the food vendors, or enjoy the carousel.
- Mount Sentinel/M Trail: For outdoor enthusiasts, hiking the M Trail on Mount Sentinel is a popular activity. The trail offers stunning views of the city and surrounding mountains. At the top, visitors can see the large “M” on the hillside, which is a symbol of the University of Montana.
- Missoula Art Museum: Located in downtown Missoula, the Missoula Art Museum showcases contemporary art from local, regional, and international artists. It features a diverse range of exhibitions, educational programs, and events that appeal to art lovers of all ages.
- Fort Missoula Museum: History buffs will enjoy a visit to the Fort Missoula Museum, which explores the military history of western Montana. The museum displays artifacts, photographs, and exhibits related to the area’s military heritage, including the role of Fort Missoula during the Indian Wars, World War I, and World War II. Visitors can also tour the historic buildings on the grounds.
Can I order flowers for delivery in Missoula?
Yes, ordering flowers for delivery in Missoula has never been easier. With a range of online platforms and local florists available in Missoula County, you can easily select your desired bouquet and have it delivered to your loved one’s doorstep. Whether it’s for a special occasion or just to brighten someone’s day, Missoula’s flower delivery services are always ready to assist.
We work with florists in these neighborhoods and more:
– Lower Rattlesnake
– Pattee Canyon
With a variety of flowers and arrangements to choose from, you can customize your order to suit the occasion and personal preferences. From roses to lilies, tulips to sunflowers, there’s something for everyone in Missoula’s flower market.
Here are just a few of the zip codes we service: 59801, 59802, 59803, 59804, 59806, 59807, 59808, 59812
Do you offer Same-Day Flower Delivery?
Yes, in most cases we offer same day delivery for special events like anniversaries, weddings, and get-well-soon bouquets. Understanding the importance of timely delivery, especially for last-minute orders, we prioritize ensuring that your flowers reach their destination on the same day if ordered within a specific timeframe.
Same-day delivery is a testament to our commitment to customer satisfaction. We understand that sometimes, moments and emotions can’t wait, and we strive to make those moments as special as possible with our prompt service.
Do you partner with local florists in Missoula, Montana?
Yes, we have an extensive network of florists in Missoula. Partnering with local florists not only ensures the freshness and quality of the flowers but also supports local businesses. Our collaborations with these talented florists allow us to offer a wide range of unique and beautiful arrangements tailored to the Missoula community’s tastes and preferences.