Shop Our Flowers In Mount Pleasant, SC
Flower Facts About Mount Pleasant, SC
The state flower of South Carolina is Yellow jessamine.
The state flower is Palmetto.
South Carolina is known for it’s vibrant flowers, including:
- Carolina Yellow Jessamine – A vibrant yellow flower that symbolizes the arrival of spring in Mount Pleasant.
- Confederate Jasmine – A fragrant white flower commonly found in gardens and trellises.
- Cardinal Flower – A stunning red flower that attracts hummingbirds with its vibrant hue.
- Marsh Pink – A delicate pink flower often seen in wetland areas of Mount Pleasant.
- Sea Myrtle – A coastal shrub with small white flowers that add a touch of beauty to the beach landscape.
Some of our favorite attractions in Mount Pleasant, SC include:
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum: Located in Mount Pleasant, Patriots Point is a popular tourist attraction that offers a glimpse into maritime history. Visitors can explore the USS Yorktown aircraft carrier, the USS Laffey destroyer, and the USS Clamagore submarine, as well as a museum showcasing numerous exhibits.
- Boone Hall Plantation & Gardens: Considered one of America’s oldest working plantations, Boone Hall offers an immersive experience into the region’s history. Visitors can tour the stunning grounds, visit the plantation home, and learn about the site’s significance in Southern culture.
- Shem Creek: This picturesque waterfront area is a must-visit spot in Mount Pleasant. Known for its charming restaurants, bars, and shops, Shem Creek offers beautiful views of the marshes and is a great place for a stroll, boat tour, or to enjoy some fresh seafood.
- Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park: Situated along the Cooper River, this park offers stunning views of the Charleston Harbor and Ravenel Bridge. It features a large pier, playgrounds, picnic areas, and a spacious lawn for relaxation and recreation.
- Charles Pinckney National Historic Site: Located in Mount Pleasant, this site commemorates the life and legacy of Charles Pinckney, a founding father and signer of the United States Constitution. Visitors can explore exhibits, take guided tours, and learn about Pinckney’s role in shaping the nation’s history.
Can I order flowers for delivery in Mount Pleasant?
Yes, ordering flowers for delivery in Mount Pleasant has never been easier. With a range of online platforms and local florists available in Charleston County, you can easily select your desired bouquet and have it delivered to your loved one’s doorstep. Whether it’s for a special occasion or just to brighten someone’s day, Mount Pleasant’s flower delivery services are always ready to assist.
We work with florists in these neighborhoods and more:
– Park West
– Dunes West
– Carolina Park
– Hamlin Plantation
With a variety of flowers and arrangements to choose from, you can customize your order to suit the occasion and personal preferences. From roses to lilies, tulips to sunflowers, there’s something for everyone in Mount Pleasant’s flower market.
Here are just a few of the zip codes we service: 29464, 29465, 29466
Do you offer Same-Day Flower Delivery?
Yes, in most cases we offer same day delivery for special events like anniversaries, weddings, and get-well-soon bouquets. Understanding the importance of timely delivery, especially for last-minute orders, we prioritize ensuring that your flowers reach their destination on the same day if ordered within a specific timeframe.
Same-day delivery is a testament to our commitment to customer satisfaction. We understand that sometimes, moments and emotions can’t wait, and we strive to make those moments as special as possible with our prompt service.
Do you partner with local florists in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina?
Yes, we have an extensive network of florists in Mount Pleasant. Partnering with local florists not only ensures the freshness and quality of the flowers but also supports local businesses. Our collaborations with these talented florists allow us to offer a wide range of unique and beautiful arrangements tailored to the Mount Pleasant community’s tastes and preferences.