Shop Our Flowers In Oklahoma City, OK
Flower Facts About Oklahoma City, OK
The state flower of Oklahoma is Mistletoe.
The state flower is Eastern redbud.
Oklahoma is known for it’s vibrant flowers, including:
- Indian Paintbrush – Vibrant red or orange flowers resembling paintbrushes, commonly found in prairies and meadows.
- Black-eyed Susan – Yellow daisy-like flowers with dark centers, often seen along roadsides and in gardens.
- Oklahoma Rose – Fragrant and hardy roses that are the official state flower of Oklahoma.
- Purple Coneflower – Tall and striking purple flowers with distinctive cone-shaped centers, attracting butterflies and bees.
- Indian Blanket – Showy red and yellow flowers resembling a Native American blanket, adding brightness to fields and gardens.
Some of our favorite attractions in Oklahoma City, OK include:
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum: This museum showcases the history and culture of the American West through a vast collection of art, artifacts, and exhibits. Visitors can explore various galleries, including the Hall of Great Westerners and the American Rodeo Gallery.
- Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum: This memorial and museum honor the victims and survivors of the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995. The outdoor memorial features a reflecting pool, symbolic chairs, and the Survivor Tree. The museum provides a comprehensive history of the event and its impact.
- Bricktown Entertainment District: Located in the heart of downtown Oklahoma City, Bricktown is a vibrant district filled with restaurants, bars, shops, and entertainment venues. Visitors can enjoy a leisurely stroll along the canal, catch a ballgame at the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark, or hop on a water taxi for a unique tour.
- Myriad Botanical Gardens: This urban oasis offers a serene escape from the city’s hustle and bustle. The gardens feature beautiful landscapes, a variety of plant collections, and the Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory, which houses exotic plants and waterfalls.
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art: With its impressive collection of American and European art, the Oklahoma City Museum of Art is a must-visit for art enthusiasts. The museum also features a film program, showcasing a blend of classic, independent, and foreign films throughout the year. Don’t miss the stunning views of the city from the museum’s rooftop terrace.
Can I order flowers for delivery in Oklahoma City?
Yes, ordering flowers for delivery in Oklahoma City has never been easier. With a range of online platforms and local florists available in Oklahoma County, you can easily select your desired bouquet and have it delivered to your loved one’s doorstep. Whether it’s for a special occasion or just to brighten someone’s day, Oklahoma City’s flower delivery services are always ready to assist.
We work with florists in these neighborhoods and more:
With a variety of flowers and arrangements to choose from, you can customize your order to suit the occasion and personal preferences. From roses to lilies, tulips to sunflowers, there’s something for everyone in Oklahoma City’s flower market.
Here are just a few of the zip codes we service: 73102, 73103, 73104, 73105, 73106, 73107, 73108, 73109, 73110, 73111, 73112, 73114, 73115, 73116, 73117, 73118, 73119, 73120, 73121, 73122, 73127, 73128, 73129, 73130, 73131, 73132, 73134, 73135, 73139, 73141, 73142, 73145, 73149, 73150, 73151, 73159, 73160, 73162, 73165, 73169, 73170, 73179, 73189
Do you offer Same-Day Flower Delivery?
Yes, in most cases we offer same day delivery for special events like anniversaries, weddings, and get-well-soon bouquets. Understanding the importance of timely delivery, especially for last-minute orders, we prioritize ensuring that your flowers reach their destination on the same day if ordered within a specific timeframe.
Same-day delivery is a testament to our commitment to customer satisfaction. We understand that sometimes, moments and emotions can’t wait, and we strive to make those moments as special as possible with our prompt service.
Do you partner with local florists in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma?
Yes, we have an extensive network of florists in Oklahoma City. Partnering with local florists not only ensures the freshness and quality of the flowers but also supports local businesses. Our collaborations with these talented florists allow us to offer a wide range of unique and beautiful arrangements tailored to the Oklahoma City community’s tastes and preferences.