Shop Our Flowers In Paterson, NJ
Flower Facts About Paterson, NJ
The state flower of New Jersey is Violet.
The state flower is Northern red oak.
New Jersey is known for it’s vibrant flowers, including:
- Eastern Red Columbine – A native wildflower with striking red and yellow bell-shaped flowers.
- New York Ironweed – A tall perennial plant with vibrant purple flowers that attracts butterflies and bees.
- Paterson’s Royal Fern – A beautiful fern species with feathery fronds found in wetland areas.
- Pearly Everlasting – A white and yellow wildflower commonly seen in meadows and along roadsides.
- Woodland Sunflower – A bright yellow flower that can be found in woodland areas, bringing a splash of color to the understory.
Some of our favorite attractions in Paterson, NJ include:
- Great Falls National Historical Park: This 77-foot waterfall, located in the heart of Paterson, is a significant natural landmark and a major tourist attraction. Visitors can enjoy scenic views, learn about the area’s history, and explore the nearby museum.
- Lambert Castle Museum: Situated atop Garret Mountain, Lambert Castle is a historic mansion converted into a museum. It offers exhibits on local history, art, and the life of Catholina Lambert, the building’s former owner. The castle also provides stunning views of the city and surrounding area.
- Paterson Museum: Located in the former Rogers Locomotive and Machine Works, the Paterson Museum showcases the industrial heritage of the city. Visitors can learn about Paterson’s role in the Industrial Revolution and explore exhibits highlighting inventions, locomotives, and silk production.
- Hinchliffe Stadium: As one of the few Negro League baseball stadiums still standing, Hinchliffe Stadium has great historical significance. It hosted several notable teams and players in the past. Though currently undergoing renovations, this iconic venue attracts sports and history enthusiasts.
- Paterson Great Falls Historic District: This area surrounding the Great Falls offers a glimpse into Paterson’s industrial past. It features restored mill buildings, canals, and power raceways. Visitors can enjoy walking tours, learn about the city’s industrial heritage, and appreciate the scenic views of the waterfall.
Can I order flowers for delivery in Paterson?
Yes, ordering flowers for delivery in Paterson has never been easier. With a range of online platforms and local florists available in Passaic County, you can easily select your desired bouquet and have it delivered to your loved one’s doorstep. Whether it’s for a special occasion or just to brighten someone’s day, Paterson’s flower delivery services are always ready to assist.
We work with florists in these neighborhoods and more:
– Prospect Park
With a variety of flowers and arrangements to choose from, you can customize your order to suit the occasion and personal preferences. From roses to lilies, tulips to sunflowers, there’s something for everyone in Paterson’s flower market.
Here are just a few of the zip codes we service: 07501, 07502, 07503, 07504, 07505, 07509, 07510, 07513, 07514, 07522, 07524, 07533, 07538
Do you offer Same-Day Flower Delivery?
Yes, in most cases we offer same day delivery for special events like anniversaries, weddings, and get-well-soon bouquets. Understanding the importance of timely delivery, especially for last-minute orders, we prioritize ensuring that your flowers reach their destination on the same day if ordered within a specific timeframe.
Same-day delivery is a testament to our commitment to customer satisfaction. We understand that sometimes, moments and emotions can’t wait, and we strive to make those moments as special as possible with our prompt service.
Do you partner with local florists in Paterson, New Jersey?
Yes, we have an extensive network of florists in Paterson. Partnering with local florists not only ensures the freshness and quality of the flowers but also supports local businesses. Our collaborations with these talented florists allow us to offer a wide range of unique and beautiful arrangements tailored to the Paterson community’s tastes and preferences.