Shop Our Flowers In Worcester, MA
Flower Facts About Worcester, MA
The state flower of Massachusetts is Mayflower.
The state flower is American elm.
Massachusetts is known for it’s vibrant flowers, including:
- Black-eyed Susan: A vibrant yellow flower with a dark center, commonly found in meadows and gardens.
- Purple Coneflower: A tall, pinkish-purple flower with a cone-shaped center, attracting butterflies and bees.
- Marsh Marigold: A bright yellow flower that thrives in wetland areas and is often found along streams and ponds.
- New England Aster: A stunning purple flower that blooms in late summer and early fall, attracting pollinators.
- Wild Columbine: A delicate red and yellow flower with unique spurred petals, often seen growing in rocky areas and woodlands.
Some of our favorite attractions in Worcester, MA include:
- Worcester Art Museum: Known for its impressive collection of artwork spanning over 50 centuries, the Worcester Art Museum is a must-visit for art enthusiasts. The museum boasts over 38,000 pieces, including works by Monet, Gauguin, and Rembrandt.
- EcoTarium: This interactive science and nature museum is a hit with visitors of all ages. Explore the indoor exhibits and outdoor trails, and learn about the natural world through live animal exhibits, hands-on displays, and planetarium shows.
- Worcester Historical Museum: Immerse yourself in the history of Worcester at this fascinating museum. Discover the city’s past through exhibits showcasing artifacts, photographs, documents, and artwork depicting Worcester’s industrial, cultural, and social heritage.
- Mechanics Hall: This historic concert venue is renowned for its architectural beauty and exceptional acoustics. Take in a performance at this Victorian-era hall, which has hosted famous musicians, including classical, jazz, and contemporary artists.
- Bancroft Tower: Located atop Prospect Hill, Bancroft Tower offers panoramic views of Worcester and its surroundings. Built in the late 19th century as a tribute to George Bancroft, a Worcester-born historian and statesman, this unique structure is a great spot for a picnic or a peaceful stroll.
Can I order flowers for delivery in Worcester?
Yes, ordering flowers for delivery in Worcester has never been easier. With a range of online platforms and local florists available in Worcester County, you can easily select your desired bouquet and have it delivered to your loved one’s doorstep. Whether it’s for a special occasion or just to brighten someone’s day, Worcester’s flower delivery services are always ready to assist.
We work with florists in these neighborhoods and more:
With a variety of flowers and arrangements to choose from, you can customize your order to suit the occasion and personal preferences. From roses to lilies, tulips to sunflowers, there’s something for everyone in Worcester’s flower market.
Here are just a few of the zip codes we service: 01601, 01602, 01603, 01604, 01605, 01606, 01607, 01608, 01609, 01610, 01613, 01614, 01615, 01653, 01654, 01655
Do you offer Same-Day Flower Delivery?
Yes, in most cases we offer same day delivery for special events like anniversaries, weddings, and get-well-soon bouquets. Understanding the importance of timely delivery, especially for last-minute orders, we prioritize ensuring that your flowers reach their destination on the same day if ordered within a specific timeframe.
Same-day delivery is a testament to our commitment to customer satisfaction. We understand that sometimes, moments and emotions can’t wait, and we strive to make those moments as special as possible with our prompt service.
Do you partner with local florists in Worcester, Massachusetts?
Yes, we have an extensive network of florists in Worcester. Partnering with local florists not only ensures the freshness and quality of the flowers but also supports local businesses. Our collaborations with these talented florists allow us to offer a wide range of unique and beautiful arrangements tailored to the Worcester community’s tastes and preferences.